I will be at the gate at 12:05.

I hope this doesn't violate a Stanford e-mail usage policy.  Lewis, one of the Brits that played with us this past summer (the tallest and nicest one) is participating in a charity fundraising game in the UK, in honor of a friend of his who was killed last summer when a small plane crashed into his car as he was driving to a B&HA match.  Here is the link to the website, in case any of you are interested in donating.

https://www.justgiving.com/Lewis-Moynan1/?utm_id=26

I think the charity game takes place every year.  Lewis said he played last year, and was able to play with and against some of the heroes he grew up watching play for BH&A.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191