Hi Jeff,

This bug was found and fixed recently.

Could you please set RELEASE=qserv-dev and then run:

# loadLSST.bash must have been sourced before running this (see above)
eups distrib install --tag $RELEASE qserv_distrib
setup qserv_distrib -t $RELEASE

This will upgrade and setup cutting-edge Qserv version.

qserv-configure should then work fine.

Please let me know if it works.

Cheers