Hi John,

I've heard that you need to use Qserv cluster soon. On my side, I've
seen that CentOS7 upgrade has broken Docker configuration (which is
weekly managed via systemd), so Docker can't use no more squid proxy to
access Docker Hub.
I have to fix it on one node, provide the fix to Yvan so that it gets
integrated inside Puppet and propagated to all nodes, and then re-test
deployment procedure. I'll let you know then. Hopefully, it should be ok
on wednesday if no other issues appear.

Jacek, I'll open a 3SP ticket on next sprint to fix it.

FYI, I copy Laurent Yeh, which is interested to get a sample of our 35TB
dataset for tests purpose, and hence needs mysqldump to run inside Docker.

Cheers,

Fabrice