this was preventing correct mariadb server detection and causing the bug you've seen.

Regards,

Fabrice

On 02/18/2016 10:35 AM, Jeff Tseng wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hi Fabrice,

Thanks.  Didn't see that one.  Good to know I wasn't going insane.  I'm trying to qserv-dev version now.

Still curious, though, as to where MYSQL_DIR is being set.

Cheers,
Jeff

From: Fabrice Jammes [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:02 PM
To: Jeff Tseng
Cc: Emmanuel Gangler; qserv-l
Subject: Re: MYSQL_DIR in configuration script

Hi Jeff,

This bug was found and fixed recently.

Could you please set RELEASE=qserv-dev and then run:

# loadLSST.bash must have been sourced before running this (see above)
eups distrib install --tag $RELEASE qserv_distrib
setup qserv_distrib -t $RELEASE

This will upgrade and setup cutting-edge Qserv version.

qserv-configure should then work fine.

Please let me know if it works.

Cheers