Hi Marcus,

Qserv has a utility to load your own data which is documented here:

https://github.com/lsst/qserv/blob/master/doc/source/admin/data-loader.rst

This should be a good starting point for you to try out on porting over your existing database, however, the Qserv data loader can be sensitive to input data formats/locations. The document explains a lot of this, and we would be glad to help you with further questions.

-Vaikunth