Field is closed (see below).

I won’t play tomorrow but would be up for a game 11 to 12  Wed. or/and Thu.

Friday the field is reserved from noon

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Watson, Kaela" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: No more field this week
Date: March 7, 2016 at 12:16:34 PM PST
To: "Welander, Paul B." <[log in to unmask]>, "Carrasco, Manuel A." <[log in to unmask]>, "Perez Gatica, Eduardo" <[log in to unmask]>, "Alonso Mori, Roberto" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi soccer crew,

​Due to the recent seeding of the field and the heavy supply of rain we are (hopefully) getting this week, we are going to close the field for the remainder of the week to preserve it's life as best we can.

Roberto already reserved the court for indoor play on FRIDAY 3/11 12:00-1:30pm.

You can also play indoors TUESDAY 11:00-12:00 if you wish, and any day after 1:00pm.

Just keep me posted on the group consensus so I can reserve the court.

Kaela Watson
General Manager Arrillaga Recreation Center at SLAC
Stanford Recreation
Office 650.926.3313
Cell 408.348.3549
recreation.stanford.edu

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1