Hi Lukasz,

thanks for feedback, yep, it looks like more the system-wide scalability
issue which might or might not be connected to any bug in xrootd.
Though, the xrootd is the service hammered by something here which needs
attention, too.

We'll watch closely SYNs on the UNL host and try to debug live when this
occurs again.

Thanks,
Marian