Hi all,
I have a potentially stupid issue which is blocking me since a few days.
I want to make some simple tests on geometry and simple millepede behavior
(to understands systematics in a starting situation) and need to run the
reconstruction on some mc data using a plain nominal geometry, say
HPS-EngRun2015-v1 (or v0).
I have updated the hps-java code but I am not able to run the
reconstruction with any lcsim file as I always get an error on
Ecal.ClusterEnergy, that was an issue already noted by Kyle once ago and
was related to a different geometry version expected for Ecal by the
newest code, if I understood correctly. Right?
So... since with the updates I lost track of the hps-java version I used
when running the tracking with nominal geometry, does anyone recall which
is the latest hps-java version that must be run in this case?

Or, to be backward (or forward) compatible, would it be very wrong to
create a new hybrid "v0" (say 2016) with nominal svt geometry parameters
and the newest ones for the Ecal? Of course I can always disable
SvtAlignmentConstants and reconstruct with a nominal SVT geometry, but I
need to run slic also, so I need to produce the proper lcdd file as well.
Any suggestion is welcome.
Thanks, cheers
    Alessandra