Hi,

I am trying to use the DSTs again for analysis, but I can never seem to get the libraries linking correctly when following the online instructions. As basic example, I try to run an example code:

python analysis_pyroot_example.py hps_005772.100_v0_R3.8.root -o output

I get the following error which relates to the inability to import these libraries that I need in order to run any kind of analysis code using DSTs

Error in <TMacOSXSystem::DynamicPathName>: /Users/hollyvance/Documents/hps-dst/build/lib/libHpsEvent.so does not exist in /Users/hollyvance/Documents/lcio-trunk/lib:/Users/hollyvance/Applications/root/lib:/Users/hollyvance/Applications/root/lib::.:/Users/hollyvance/Applications/root/lib::/Users/hollyvance/Applications/root/cint/cint/stl

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "analysis_pyroot_example.py", line 285, in <module>

    main()

  File "analysis_pyroot_example.py", line 91, in main

    from ROOT import HpsEvent, SvtTrack, EcalCluster, EcalHit, HpsParticle

ImportError: cannot import name HpsEvent

Can someone tell me if it seems I have forgotten something? I have followed all of the instructions on this page: https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Installing+the+DST+Tools

Thanks,

Holly