On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Holly Vance <hvanc001@odu.edu> wrote:
And just another question:

What is the difference between a particle's momentum and corrected momentum? Is one relating to the vertexed momentum? This is the label given in the DSTs, but I'm just not sure what this is.

​The "corrected momentum" is ​the vertexed momentum. The other is just the original momentum before any corrections are applied.

Thanks ahead of time.
-Holly