Hi Holly,

TIm is correct.  The layer number corresponds to the 12 sensors making up one of the tracker volumes numbered front to back.

Best,

--Omar Moreno

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Nelson, Timothy Knight <tknelson@slac.stanford.edu> wrote:
Hi Holly,

Isolation only makes sense in a single view (axial or stereo) and not in 3d so I would suppose that those refer to the 12 views of the SVT, 6 layers*(axial+stereo).  I would further guess that they are numbered from front to back, which means that the axial/stereo ordering is different between the top and bottom.  However, it’s also possible that they are numbered such that even/odd refer to axial/stereo or vice versa.  Omar or Sho can surely clear this up.

Tim