Guys – See below from Kaela.

Eduardo

From: Watson, Kaela
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 12:53 PM
To: Perez Gatica, Eduardo; Carrasco, Manuel A.; Welander, Paul B.
Subject: Favor

​Hi guys,

We have had an issue with wildlife getting caught in the soccer nets as you will notice with the hole in the net today. Everyone is ok, but to prevent any unfortunate incidents from happening we are trying to find a solution.

At the end of your games at lunch, can you please ask the group to push both soccer goals towards each other so that the openings are facing each other and there is no way for anything to get in the net?

My staff is going to do this tonight, so you will see what I mean tomorrow.

The new net should arrive Thursday.

Kaela Watson
General Manager Arrillaga Recreation Center at SLAC
Stanford Recreation

Office 650.926.3313

Cell 408.348.3549
recreation.stanford.edu

slacrec.stanford.edu

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1