Hi Yiping and everyone else,

i know this comes a little late but i was told to not make contacts until just now, i just wanted to make a formal apology to Yiping, and also to everyone else who were in Thursday’s game last week. I realized somehow I came with frustrations to the field and it was completely my fault or mistake to let that frustration out and influenced or affected other people, especially Yiping. I totally lost the control of my temper at a particular moment during the game, and went really personal for Yiping, instead of for the ball. I was wrong for doing this, and that wasn’t the purpose at all of having a lunch-time soccer game at work.

Anyway, I sincerely apologize to Yiping for what I did, and I apologize to everyone else for seeing this happened. I will work on controlling my temper in the future and am willing to take whatever that is caused by this mistake of mine.

cheers

zhou