Hi, Joe,

Thank you for reaching out to me and all the other players.
It was a very unfortunate event that everyone came out on the short end. I
can
understand sometimes stress and pressure could get best of us, but I do
believe
that deep down everyone on that field was a good guy. I hope all of us can
put
this behind us, move forward with our lives. I wish you well.

Sincerely,

Yiping