Dear sir or Madam£º
 Have a nice day!
  This is Katrina from Foshan Headly Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd.who is a professional enterprise engaged in the packaging machinery .
  Glad to hear that you're on the market for packaging machinery. We specialize in this field for several years, , with good quality and pretty competitive price. The company covers an area of 20000 square meters,Technology research and development personnel more than 30 people.
   Headly has been made so far the EU "CE" certification and ISO 9001 international quality management system certification, Headly  products sold in Europe, Asia, South America and the Middle East Africa, dozens of countries around the world and areas.
  Should any this items be of interest to you ,please let us know.
  If you have Skype or Whatsapp.please add me .
  Waiting for your reply.
Best Regards
katrina

Mob:/ whatsapp/ line/ +86-13802648074