Hi all,
yes, the new jar works, provided I use a new lcsim for the
reconstruction (namely, EngineeringRun2015FullReconMC.lcsim from the
trunk). I was using HPS2014OfflineNoPileupRecon.lcsim, which by the way
now is located in org/hps/steering/broken ... so if it's considered as
broken there must be a reason for it not to work anymore.
At the moment I'm still not able to get a GBL output (actually, it looks
like no tracks are being found), but I'll try to work it out by myself,
I hope I can make it.
Thanks, cheers
     Alessandra