From: Alonso Mori, Roberto
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:08 PM
To: Perez Gatica, Eduardo
Cc: klystron-soccer; Watson, Kaela
Subject: Re: Favor

Kaela, would it be possible to get some sort of clip-on fabric or plastic that we would attach to the net after the games, such that it makes the nets visible for them? that would be so much easier than moving the goals all the time. Otherwise, can we just turn the goals 90 degrees such that the opening faces the floor? that would also be easier.

thanks!