Dear CHEP 2016 authors!

We thank you for submitting your contributions, and look forward to a
great conference!

The Program Committee is currently working on the conference timetable,
striving to accommodate all the contributions in an optimal manner.

To help us with this, we kindly ask the authors (submitters, speakers,
poster presenters) to cross-check whether your contributions have
correct and actual speakers/presenters assigned.

In case you can not present your poster or deliver a talk, you can team
up with another presenter or speaker, and let us know. If no presenter
or speaker can be found, we unfortunately can not exhibit such a poster
or schedule a talk, and kindly ask to inform us about such situations to
avoid no-shows.

You should be able to find pointers to your contributions in the
notification mails, as well as in Indico:

  https://indico.cern.ch/event/505613/contributions/

Many thanks in advance for your help, and best regards!
Oxana Smirnova, Takanori Hara and Jan Strube, for the CHEP 2016 Program
Committee