It works.

Using it to generate ~10x more unweighted WABs with an updated target thickness.

From: McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:29:41 PM
To: Bradley T Yale
Cc: hps-software
Subject: new slic to try @ JLAB

Hi, Brad.

I made a new SLIC release build at JLAB using these project versions....

Geant4_version = "10.01.p03"
LCIO_version = "v02-06"
SLIC_version = "v05-00-01"

This configuration doesn't have any 'HEAD' tags in it which I think is preferable to the build you have been using.  It should include all fixes/updates that we have made to the HEAD version of SLIC.

You can set it up like this from a bash shell.

. /u/group/hps/hps_soft/slic/REL/init_ilcsoft.sh

When you run it I believe you will need to add this to your environment setup script...

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:/apps/gcc/4.8.2/lib64

I had to compile with gcc 4.8 instead of the ifarm default of 4.4 which is too old so this makes sure the right libraries are found at runtime.

The head build you have been using is still in the same place.  I didn't touch it but I believe we should switch to using this new build now.

--Jeremy