Hi all,

According to my calendar, the SSI match is this Wednesday at 5:30 pm.  Is this correct?  If so, can we get an approximate head count?  In recent years, we have had really big turnouts, and I sort of remember we played 16 vs. 16 last summer.  My knee is bugging me a bit, and I may skip this year if we have plenty of SLAC players.  But I would like to play, as this is always a fun game.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191