SSI has offered to provide drinks and chips for 30. I've added their contribution to the Google Sheet...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19xSGf2_QlY4hgTSY9OhEZ70vRKgiJ_Rld91IHM1zykU/edit?usp=sharing

Paul

From: Young, Charles C.
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 9:34 AM
To: Welander, Paul B.; 'Olson, Jeffrey R'; klystron-soccer
Subject: Re: SSI match this Wednesday???

Hi Paul and others,

I believe SSI will provide drinks. Not sure how much they are planning.

The number of people signed up to play is enough to make a team if they all show up. For BBQ planning purposes, please allow for some spectators. I am not able to help directly with the arrangement, but I am happy to contribute cash. You may want to have a cash jar to encourage contributions....

Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory