Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for registering for CHEP 2016 and the WLCG Workshop at the standard rate is September 16 – four days from now.  A limited number of post-deadline registrations will be accepted at a cost of $950 for CHEP 2016 and $350 for the WLCG workshop.

The deadline for making reservations within the CHEP 2016 room block at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis is also September 16.  However, the room block is already full or close to full.

If you have a Marriott reservation that you know you will not use, we strongly encourage you to cancel it immediately (at no charge) so that other participants can reserve the room.

Regards,
Richard Mount and Craig Tull

Please accept our apologies if you receive more than one copy of this email.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the CHEP2016-AUTHORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CHEP2016-AUTHORS&A=1