I think we need to have separate steering files for the 2015 kinematic
skims versus those fro the 2016 kinematic skims.  By kinematic skims, I
mean the FEE, Moller and V0 skims.  Naiively, we would modify the drivers
so that the energy and/or momentum cuts are proportional to the beam
energy.   However, this destroys the Moller skim, since the opening angle
of the mollers in the 2.3 GeV dataset is so small that the clusters get
very close to the edge and most of the clusters are unable to pass the
energy sum cut.  There may be other issues similar to this that I don't
know about, so we should try to be sensitive to such

Therefore, I propose we change the names of these steering files as
follows, and have the skim criteria for the two datasets be separate from
one another.

FEEFilter_1pt05.lcsim
FEEFilter_2pt3.lcsim
MollerCandidateFilter_1pt05.lcsim