Hi all,

BeWell wants to come by on Friday to film us play and interview a few players. They want to make a video of us to use as inspiration for other groups, since the SLAC soccer group has been together for so long. Is there anyone who is super enthusiastic about being interviewed? I was hoping that some veterans who have been playing for a long time might be willing to talk with them. Since Rafa hasn’t been able to play, Luis, would you be willing to be interviewed? Anyone else? Let me know.

Thanks,
Akel

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1