Hi all,

Let’s get a good turnout today.  We had a small, tiring game in the heat yesterday, and I can’t handle two small games in a row, I’m getting old.

Sebastian is here, so let’s get some of you recent no-shows out.  Siggy, Aaron, Andy, Michael (and the other Michael), please show up today!  Sebastian’s presence reminds me that we have other quality Eurpoeans who have not played in a while: Oleksiy, Bastian, Christian, Philip.  And there was once a game where we had 4 guys named ‘Eduardo’ there are once (the ‘Eduardi’).  So if you work with a guy named Eduardo, encourage them to come out.  And where is Max these days?  Probably doing some kind of gravity inversion yoga for colon cleansing or something.  But we need that speed and skill to make a challenge for Sebastian.

And finally, there is Wilco.  Dude, every time you come out, we are thrilled to see you, and you always say “I’m not injured, just lazy.”  So, today is your day, shake off that laziness!

See y’all there.  Kickoff at 12:15.  I’ll be at the gate at 12:10.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191