Count me among the not-dead today...

Paul

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Soccer again today!

From: "Olson, Jeffrey R" <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Sep 28, 2016, 10:03 AM

To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>,[log in to unmask]

Hi again all,

We had 6 vs 7 yesterday, so let’s try for 8 vs 8 today.  If we start at 12:15, Dave can play for 45 minutes before he has to leave.  To quote the ‘Truckosaurus’ episode of the Simpsons, “If you’re not there, you better be dead!  Or in jail!  And if you’re in jail, break out!”

Brice, I tried to add you to the e-mail list yesterday.  If it didn’t work, please try the link at the bottom of this e-mail.

Did Marc Campbell give up on the lunchtime game?  We saw him on Monday playing a game of extreme ping pong in the heat, but he carefully avoided eye contact with the soccer .  And whatever happened to the skilled Japanese goalkeeper who started coming about the time Marcin left?  Someone should recruit him again, as I know Roberto likes shooting on good goalkeepers.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191