Dear collegues,

the registration for the Mini-Workshop on ILC Infrastructure and CFS for Physics and Detectors is now open. If you want to attend in person, please register at:
https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/7350/overview

The agenda is progressing, if you have suggestions for contributions, please let me know. The Vidyo information for remote participation is on the workshop Indio page.

Cheers,
Karsten.

Karsten Buesser
DESY (FLC), 22603 Hamburg, Germany
phone: +49 40 8999 1913
mobile: +49 40 8998 9 1913

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Karsten Buesser
30. August 2016 um 09:57

Dear colleagues,

sorry, the link to the agenda was pointing to the wrong target. Please use this one:

https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/7350/

[log in to unmask]" style="border: 0px none;">
30. August 2016 um 09:29

Dear colleagues

we are planning to have another mini workshop on ILC Infrastructure and CFS for Physics and Detectors on September 30 at KEK:
           https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/7350/
[log in to unmask]" style="border: 0px none;">

This should be a follow-up workshop to the two very succesful workshops that we had at KEK in August/September 2015 and March 2016.

Among the possible list of discussion topics are:
- Plans and design of the detector solenoids and common cryogenic facilities
- Latest news on the IP area, results from test drillings, adaptations of the surface infrastructure to the new site
- Requirements from ILD and SiD for surface infrastructure: assembly and buffer space, cranes, transportation
- Detector assembly plans with interdependencies on required infrastructures
- Requirements for central lab

There is a tentative agenda on Indico that will evolve over the coming days. If you have any suggestions for the agenda, please let me know. Remote participation by Vidyo will be possible. The registration for the workshop - for those who might be able to attend in person - will open in the next days.

Please forward this announcement to any possible participants that I have forgotten to  include in the recipient list.

Thanks and Cheers,

http://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/7350/