If it reduces the size by only 2%, I don't see a reason to drop seed tracks
from the recon.  There are other SVT related collections that likely have a
bigger contribution to the recon file size that we can discuss removing at
the next software meeting.  We can also discuss changing ReconParticleDriver
so that it only processes GBL tracks.