I can do either. I hope.

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lopez, Margaux
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 9:50 AM
To: Fiuza, Frederico; Hashim, Akel
Cc: klystron-soccer
Subject: RE: Indoor soccer today?

Just a head’s up that basketball might have the gym—I emailed Kaela to ask and she hasn’t gotten back to me yet, but I’ve seen them playing on Fridays recently.

We could try and play after them, at 1pm, if people are interested.

Margaux Lopez

Mechanical Engineer

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

Menlo Park, CA