OK.  I will be at the badge office at 11:50.  I will contact Tiger to sponsor.  If I don't post anything further then I have made contact with Tiger.
Go easy on me,,,,,,,,first game in 6 weeks.

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 10:45 AM, "Olson, Jeffrey R" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Let’s get a good turnout today.  Sebastian said he will play again today, so it will likely be a good quality game.  Bring your friends (if any)!

Chris, you will still need a red badge.  And you can’t drive out the back way now, there is a badged gate in the way now.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher Koch
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 10:41 AM
To: Welander, Paul B. <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Off-Site Player List

Good morning soccer pals..............I'm Back!  I have been very busy lately but now my schedule is getting back to normal.  I will be playing today.  No more red badges is vwey welcome news.  Do I now just need to show CDL at main gate and then drive direct to the field?
Lockheed Chris

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list
To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1