[apologies if you receive this more than once...]

Dear Colleagues,

The International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS 2016) will
take place
in Morioka, Japan, 5 to 9 December 2016.

http://lcws2016.sgk.iwate-u.ac.jp/

The Workshop will include parallel sessions covering topics in
Simulation, Reconstruction and
Detector Performance. We would like to invite your proposals for talk
contributions in these
topics at your earliest convenience and no later than Sunday, October
30th, 2016.
Please send your proposals including a title and a short abstract to the
list of conveners below:

Frank Gaede (DESY): [log in to unmask]
Norman Graf (SLAC): [log in to unmask]
Ruan Manqi <[log in to unmask]>
Akiya Miyamoto (KEK): [log in to unmask]
Aidan Robson <[log in to unmask]>

Please feel free to forward this message to your colleagues. We look
forward to receiving
your proposals and joining you at Morioka!

With best regards,
the LCWS16 Simulation/Reconstruction/Detector Performance working group
conveners
Frank Gaede, Norman Graf, Ruan Manqi, Akiya Miyamoto, Aidan Robson