Dear Colleague,

Experfy is a Harvard-incubated consulting marketplace for analytics, engineering and tech projects. From data science to programming, mobile apps and systems engineering, we do it all. 25,000 technology and data experts have joined our community to find credible work that pays between $50 and $250 per hour. TechCrunch calls us a "McKinsey in the Cloud" and RapidMiner refers to us the "#1 Consulting Marketplace." We hope you will sign-up to stay informed and possibly work on lucrative consulting projects that may interest you.

We also have a training and certification platform that provides a wide range of cutting-edge courses to advance your career. The courses are taught by Harvard professors and top industry experts from companies like Cisco, Google and Amazon. Upon completion of your training, you can begin building your portfolio by working in our consulting marketplace or attract the attention of world's top companies for full-time employment through our Recruit Platform. We have put together a powerful ecosystem to help you in all stages of your career.

Best regards,
Experfy's Innovation Group

 Safe Unsubscribe

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1