> ​The only time I have seen this is when GBL is trying to refit low
> momentum bogus tracks. I'm not sure which one of the tweaks could be
> causing this (assuming this wasn't happening before.) ...

Yes during the pass6 it was rear, only few files from overall 2015 data.
I am attaching the compact.xml, just in case if that might help
debugging it.

> ​If we can get 10% of the data reconed with the new detector over the
> next several days, then it might be worth just running the full
> dataset.  I can then do my optimizations on the 10% and just run my
> scripts over the full dataset when it's ready early in January.  I
> don't think we plan to unblind until the middle of January so it looks
> like we have time and should take advantange of the open farms.
> Others should chime in with their opinions ...

It will take probably 4 days the 10% of the data, when we start to
process, but before processing, it will take at least
few days, to check/validate these recent changes, and also to fix some
bugs, e.g. the "Matrix is singular."

Rafo