Hi,

I attached 2 screenshots of a specific event that I am looking at using the Wired Event display. I thought it was very strange that the vertices are being shown as very far upstream despite the vertices being downstream. It looks like a problem with the variables just being shifted because the corresponding tracks stop about halfway to the Ecal (as shown in the attached pictures).

Does anyone know why this might be? Perhaps something is different when it read from the Vertex collection?

-Holly