Hello All,

Just a reminder that our 1st annual "Merry Liftmas" Christmas Party is 1 WEEK AWAY (Wednesday, December 14th) .

The Boot Camp will be run by David SiFuentes and will start @ Noon/12:05 on the Basketball Court. Attached is the workout David will be running. THE WORKOUT/BOOT CAMP is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.

The Potluck will start directly after @ 12:30 pm in the Kitchen of ARCAS. We are expecting a good amount of you.. so ** please do not forget to sign up for food!** Below is the link to our potluck sign-up sheet. Anything is much appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZSh0Lx6__reGwpW1C0YSlIKeu39mBGZQLALbi7Z-HeM/edit?usp=sharing

Please RSVP as soon as possible (if you have not already). I know there are a lot of holiday parties going on at this time, but we really hope you can join us at the gym to celebrate another great year of Recreation and Fitness!

Please forward to anyone else not listed...

Thank you,

Michael K. Karabatsos
Arrillaga Recreation Center at SLAC
Stanford Athletics