Hi Adrian,

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016, Adrian Sevcenco wrote:

> this is very strange .. what mean incomplete?
> could you check rd.spacescience.ro?
I did and it looks OK.

> and how do you check if it is an alias or nor?
We don't. We simply make sure it's resolvable. However, we do try to
validate the the registration makes sense. If you specified the aboce name
it should work. I can't gaurantee what happens when going through a cname
record as no one has tried that to my knowlege and we generally discourage
it.

> i would like to have the template configuration check if the redirector is an
> alias to automatically add "+" after the host name ...
That kind of capability does not exist. If you add a plus and there is
only one entry, we use that entry. If there is more than one then we use
all the ones that are there. I guess I don't understand what you really
want to accomplish here that couldn't be done using a straightforward DNS
record.

Andy