Dear CHEP authors,

You may now submit your papers to the CHEP 2016 proceedings submission site.

Please go to the CHEP 2016 website http://chep2016.org/node/28 where you will find instructions and the link to the IOP submission site.

Although we are very late in opening the submission site, we hope that paper preparation has not been impeded and that we can maintain the submission deadline of Monday, February 6.

You will need to register on the IOP CHEP 2016 site.  Please note that registrations as authors for previous CHEP conferences have not been carried over.

If you encounter problems, please email [log in to unmask]

Best regards,
Richard and Craig

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the CHEP2016-AUTHORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CHEP2016-AUTHORS&A=1