Dear CHEP 2016 authors,

The announced deadline for CHEP 2016 submissions is now just under a week away (end of day on Monday February 6).

A number of you have requested an extension to this deadline.  We are prepared to consider a short extension, but we are also aware of the diminishing value of the proceedings if they appear long after the conference.

If you are preparing a submission to the proceedings, but cannot submit by the deadline, please send me an email, in the next 48 hours, with:
  1) Indico ID of the submission that you are preparing;
  2) The date by which you will be able to submit the paper.
Please do this even if you have already sent me an email requesting an extension.

I will prepare a summary of this information and discuss it with the CHEP 2016 Program Committee Chairs.  If we decide to change the deadline, the change will be announced before the end of the current week. We can give no guarantee that the deadline will be changed to accommodate all expected submission dates since we also have to take into account the interests of the many contributors who will be able to honor the original deadline.

Best regards,
Richard Mount

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the CHEP2016-AUTHORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CHEP2016-AUTHORS&A=1