Hi all,

after about 1 day of running of farms, most of the jobs failed,
it appeared to be a global JLab wise problem with the lustre system.

Currently they are working on resolving it.
At this moment roughly 15% of data is processed.
I will update, if I get some more information

Below is a responce of a ccpr.

Rafo

The I/O errors are due to filesystem issues with Lustre -- several of
the storage targets became unavailable and will not remount. We are
working the issue with Intel ...

Sandy