Thought I'd update everyone on the status of the hps-java migration to github....

The SVN repo should be fully ported now, including all active development branches and tags from the releases.

https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-java/

The repo was moved from my personal space to the JeffersonLab org, so if you are a member of that organization on gituhub you should have write access.

The Hudson builds are working okay again.

I was able to make a test release in Hudson which generated this tag:

https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-java/tree/hps-modules-0.1

(There's one minor config issue having to do with Hudson credentials, but I think it should be easily solvable by working with the admin.)

The master branch of the hps-java repo is now "protected", which means that ALL updates to the master will require a Pull Request (PR) to be approved.

I will send out instructions for how the PR will work in a separate email.

Now we need a volunteer to update all the documentation on the Confluence...

--Jeremy