Hi everyone,

The tupleMaker has been crashing at least recently when I run it on Monte Carlo. Specifically, we run these lines of code:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 TIData triggerData = null;

        if (event.hasCollection(GenericObject.class, "TriggerBank")) {

            for (GenericObject data : event.get(GenericObject.class, "TriggerBank")) {

                if (AbstractIntData.getTag(data) == TIData.BANK_TAG) {

                    triggerData = new TIData(data);

                }

            }

        }

And the tuple maker crashes on this line:

fillEventVariables(event, triggerData);

Does anyone know if something changed with the TriggerBank when we run reconstruction MonteCarlo? I can put an exception in here, but I was confused what changed.

-Holly