Hi! Is there a possibility of localroot content to be repaired or rebuilt?

I ask because it would seem to me that localroot is a single point of
failure : i have a situation where the first storage partition (where
also localroot is placed) is offline (waiting for drive replacement)
but because of this xrootd services are disabled. (and all other
partitions are not used.)
I could have moved the localroot directory to the OS disk, but i am
worried that if i lose the localroot content i lose the whole data
stored on that server (the data remains but is no longer accessible).

So, is it possible to reconstruct localroot content based on the actual
content from oss.space paths?

Thank you!
Adrian