Dear Authors,

The extended deadline for submissions expired at the end of day on February 20.  A small number of authors had compelling stories about their need to submit even later than this.  I have accommodated their requests, even though the IOP web site no longer accepts submissions, by having the submissions sent to me and asking IOP to upload them manually.

This email gives final notice that even this submission path will close irrevocably at the end of Monday February 27.

Thanks to all who have contributed to the CHEP 2016 proceedings, and especially to those who managed to submit by February 20.

Best regards,

Richard Mount

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the CHEP2016-AUTHORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CHEP2016-AUTHORS&A=1