From: "Nathan Baltzell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Bradley T Yale" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:32:54 PM
Subject: Re: HPS Password

The hps account is not the same as hpsrun/clasrun (those accounts only exist in the Hall B counting house) and the password is different.

The password is known, and I changed it as a test, but I don't yet know why jcert is not working for hps and will make sure it gets sorted out tomorrow.

But probably not a good idea for people to be trying to run jcert for hps.

-Nathan