On jlabl5 (now RHEL7), compile does get it past the cert error (if let it use the default java 8 instead of hps’s ~/.cshrc’s 7, otherwise bad elf stuff), although I didn’t check if it succeeds all the way to the end.

Other jlabl# all have the same cert error, which is probably due to new JLab cert stuff:

https://cc.jlab.org/

Brad submitted a ccpr on that.

-nathan