Dear XrootD experts,
is there a list of error codes - and their possible cause that XrootD can throw? I couldn’t find anything on the xrootd docs. What i did find is the kXR_error Response Format (http://xrootd.org/doc/dev45/XRdv310.htm) which says the the message is usually provided - and indeed, that’s true, but for instance, Error 1205: Unknown Error doesn’t tell me whether it’s raised by e.g. the database backend (this is xrootd running on top of an ancient DPM installation) or an individual host…
Any suggestions where to find the error codes?

Thanks!
-Stephan

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1