Hi guys,

There’s a wellness fair at Stanford today, I attached the bus schedule to get down there if you’re interested. There’s food and freebies and such.

I also just submitted nominations for the $100 incentive for this quarter (January – March) for the SLAC soccer group on the BeWell website, so everyone who signed up for that should be getting a notification soon. If you want to sign up but don’t know how, let me know and I’ll give you more details.

OR, you could come play soccer at lunchtime instead, the weather has been beautiful!!

Cheers,

Margaux

Margaux Lopez

Mechanical Engineer, LSST Camera

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

Menlo Park, CA

(650) 926-2355

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1