Hello,

We are considering another dates for the XLDB in France: October 10-12. The previously considered September dates collided with LHC Atlas Software & Computing week, Rosh Hashanah, plus a couple of other events. If anyone is aware of any major conferences / holidays during Oct 10-12 that might impact attendance of our event, please let me know!

Thanks,
Jacek

From: Jacek Becla <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday 13 March 2017 at 10:30
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: XLDB in France - tentative dates

Dear All,

We are tentatively planning to organise the next XLDB conference in Clermont-Ferrand, France this year, and the proposed dates are September 19-21. If anyone is aware of any collisions with other conferences or events that might impact attendance of our event, please let me know in the next day or two.

For these who wonder what the plan is with regards to having XLDB in the Bay Area, we are planning to be back at Stanford next spring!

Best regards,
Jacek