Dear Colleagues,

The Americas Workshop on Linear Colliders 2017 (AWLC2017) will be held at SLAC in the week of June 26-30, 2017.  Further details can be found on the conference website:
https://portal.slac.stanford.edu/sites/conf_public/AWLC17/Pages/default.aspx.

We would like to invite abstracts for talks at the Higgs/EW/BSM parallel session.
We welcome abstracts from both the theoretical and experimental communities.
We intend to dedicate some of the parallel session to the latest work on dark forces and therefore particularly welcome abstracts in this area.

Abstracts submitted by May 1, 2017, will receive full consideration.

Abstracts submitted after the May 1 will be considered for any remaining places in the agenda.

Abstracts should be submitted to the convenors:
Howard Haber <haber@scipp.ucsc.edu>
Shinya Kanemura <kanemu@gmail.com>
Victoria Martin <victoria[log in to unmask]uk>
David Morrissey <dmorri@triumf.ca

 Dr Victoria Martin
 Reader in Particle Physics
 School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Edinburgh
 Currently based at CERN
 Phone: + 41 22 767 75 33
 www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~vjm

 The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered
 in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.