Dear CHEP 2016 authors,

We have received a few emails asking implicitly or explicitly how to send a note to the reviewers/editors explaining some aspect of the revisions to a paper.

The recommended approach is to upload a separate document (e.g. author-notes.pdf) along with the revised version.  You can upload the notes along with the revised paper provided that you have not already clicked “submit”.

If you have already submitted your revision and would like to add some notes, please let me know and I will send your paper back for revision.  You can then upload the same revised paper and also upload your notes before clicking submit.

Regards,

Richard Mount

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the CHEP2016-AUTHORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CHEP2016-AUTHORS&A=1